.excellence in training for over 30 years
THANKLESS TO THANKFUL MAINTENANCE
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE FOLLOWING?
- Does maintenance productivity in your plant
need continuous improvement?
- Should inefficient maintenance activities
present in your plant in different forms,
known or unknown, be effectively
- Should your maintenance personnel work as
cost effective team that contributes
effectively towards the overall economics of
- Do you know that maintenance is all about
strong roots and that ultimate fruits of
production and profits depend a great deal on
- Do you see maintenance as a thankless job?
Do you wonder – how could you make it
a thankful experience?
- Do you perceive change for better – Right
things first; then do right things; and further
innovate better right things?
DON’T YOU NEED THE FOLLOWING TO CHANGE MAINTENANCE IMAGE IN YOUR PLANT?
- Zero breakdowns
- Minimum downtime
- Total control on resource losses and wastage
- Maximum overall equipment effectiveness (OEE)
- Higher productivity
- Minimum life cycle costs (LCC)
- Maximum profitability & ROI
- Absence of interruptions and delays
- Time efficient maintenance methods
- Shorter response time for attending breakdowns
- Effective maintenance planning
- Efficient operation of preventive
- Cost effective maintenance practices
- Integration of predictive maintenance techniques
- Root cause breakdown analysis
- Improved reliability and maintainability of
production machines & systems
- Optimum spares inventory and effective
control of non-moving items
- Energy conservation programmes
- Safety and safe practices
- Creativity and innovation
- Total productivity improvement in plant operations
- Regular training of maintenance personnel for
- Motivated workforce and peak performance of
- High labour utilization and efficiency
- Continuous improvement, etc.
IMME’S TRAINING PROGRAMMES AND COURSES HELP TO BUILD “THANKFUL” MAINTENANCE IMAGE
IMME’s training programmes and courses are offered to a number of maintenance engineers, supervisors and technicians to add new dimensions to their skills, competence and efficiency; facilitate improvement of maintenance management functions and productivity; assist in reducing maintenance & manufacturing costs; and promote excellence in maintenance work activities in their plants.